Register or Login:

FAQ | Search ]

X-men: The Last Stand

SMART-POPCORN.com Forum Index -> General Discussion Reply to topic   Post new topic

What character do you wish was casted in X-men: The Last Stand?
No ending time set.
Gambit
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
White Queen
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Bishop
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Quicksilver
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Deadpool
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Polaris
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Havok
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

xmen
Seedling

Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger

Post02 Apr 2006 07:20 pm
Post subject: X-men: The Last Stand

As you can probably tell by my username, I love x-men. Therefore, I took it upon myself to start a new topic on the upcoming movie due to open in theatres on May 26.
There has been plenty of controversy with the film mostly because Brett Ratner is directing it. Though the most recent trailer seemed to amaze just about everyone. Some other concerns behind the flick is that there are too many new characters being casted which might reduce the quality of the film. There have also been numerous amounts of rumors surrounding the movie, mostly negative. Some people claim that they have either read the script, was behind the scenes of the movie, or actually played an extra in the film. I admit that I did believe the first spoiler that I had read about X3, but once I read a few more I began to realize that they contradicted each other therefore they couldn't all be true, or any of them for that matter. For example, I read that Dark Pheonix kills Cyclops at the starting of the film, but then I read that Cyclops and Dark Pheonix have a final battle at the end of the film. Obviously one (or both) of them is lying.
I am curious to hear what other movie lovers are thinking about this film and what they think of all the hype surrounding it. I'd really appreciate your opinion.
xmen
Seedling

Post03 Apr 2006 04:45 pm
Post subject: Shadow King? I Don't Think So...

I just recently read a rather interesting rumour (though I'd call this one more of a theory) that the main villain in X-men: The Last Stand is Shadow King. This seems extremely unlikely to me especially since this message was sent out on April Fool's day and the information in the post had very little to back up the theory. Have a look for yourself and feel free to comment. Here's the link: http://www.canmag.com/news/4/3/3480
Thom
Captain Tightpants

Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number MSN Messenger

Post04 Apr 2006 08:50 pm
Post subject:

I think it's safe to rule that out as serious info... That'd be so totally out of left field, and without any purpose.

My bet is: Mutant Cure > Legacy Virus > Fatal Attractions.
Nerd.

Post04 Apr 2006 10:58 pm
Post subject:

Glenn Close?
xmen
Seedling

Post05 Apr 2006 10:46 am
Post subject: New Trailer???

Last night I was watching American Idol, and they showed a trailer for X-men 3. At first I was glad, obviously, because I love seeing the trailer. But something was different about this trailer. It was similar to the promotional trailer but shorter and with a few different scenes. I was completely caught off guard by it because I hadn't read anything about a new trailer comming out. I'd like to know if anyone else saw this 'new' trailer or if I'm just crazy.
Rocknrollmofo
Browncoat

Send private message Send e-mail

Post06 Apr 2006 09:04 pm
Post subject:

Hahahahahahaha, you were watching American Idol. (IMO) American Idol is the work of the devil (and not in a good way like Iron Maiden). Anyway, what were the new scenes? Anything juicy?
xmen
Seedling

Post07 Apr 2006 07:10 am
Post subject: On the Internet

Well I don't really feal like describing the scenes and I won't because I found out that the new trailers are on the internet! I don't have the link but I can tell you how to get there. First go to www.google.ca and then go to google news and search x-men 3. The link will be one of the articles that appear on the screen but you may have to look around a bit. Maybe I'll post the link later if these instructions are unclear.
goossenm
Nerd.

Post07 Apr 2006 02:39 pm
Post subject:

X-Men: The Last Stand TV Spots!
http://www.latinoreview.com/news.php?id=469
Thom
Captain Tightpants

Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number MSN Messenger

Post09 Apr 2006 01:02 am
Post subject:

mgoossen wrote:
Glenn Close?

No, no, no... Fatal Attractions was the crossover arc in the mid-nineties X-books which culminated in (1) Magneto leeching the adamantium from Logan's body, and (2) Xavier wiping Magneto's mind clean.
Seedling

Post09 Apr 2006 08:51 am
Post subject:

Hmm... I'd have to say the best trailer out of the three would have to be the American Idol one. 47 days left! Laughing (today is april 9)
xmen
Seedling

Post09 Apr 2006 08:53 am
Post subject:

Oh, and have any of you seen the pics for the new x-men game for the movie? Personally, I think it looks horrible. I'm gonna stick with the x-men legends series Wink .
TremontiSlash
Review Team Member

Send private message Visit poster's website

Post14 Apr 2006 07:00 pm
Post subject:

Actually, Gambit is making a cameo in this movie. He is fighting sides with the Brotherhood of Mutants tho
~ Quint (Jaws)
xmen
Seedling

Post15 Apr 2006 01:25 pm
Post subject:

Really?! I haven't heard anything about that. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Rocknrollmofo
Browncoat

Send private message Send e-mail

Post18 Apr 2006 02:13 am
Post subject:

Where did you hear about that?
xmen
Seedling

Post23 Apr 2006 03:06 pm
Post subject:

Hmm... I was thinking and it accured to me that it will be very difficult to explain the whole pheonix and Jean Grey situation in X3. I mean, for x-men fans such as myself already understand it, but for others, well, it'll confuse the heck out of them. Brett better have done a good job. I'm also excited for the 7 minutes of X3 on may 11 on fox from 8:30 - 8:37 (right before the finale of that 70's show). The only thing is is that I feel as though I've seen the film already (probably cuz I've been readng all the spoilers).
SMART-POPCORN.com Forum Index -> General Discussion Reply to topic   Post new topic
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: